Hello Pilates family,
First and foremost, thank you. Thank you for your constant support and understanding as we move through these uncertain times. I’m beyond grateful!
I am committed to following the CDC guidelines to ensure that you and your loved ones stay healthy. Sessions will be scheduled 15 minutes apart so equipment, props, and common surfaces can be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized and to minimize client crossover.
Additionally, I ask all clients to please note the following:
· Please remove shoes immediately upon entering the studio.
· Please immediately sanitize your hands when entering the studio. Hand sanitizer
and additional cleaning products will be available to all clients.
· Visitors will not be admitted into the studio.
· Masks are required.
· Grip socks are strongly encouraged.
· The use of porous props, such as yoga blocks, will be limited.
If you or someone in your home is not feeling well, please cancel your
session as soon as possible or request a virtual session.
My goal is to make the studio a safe and comfortable space for all while providing the best movement experience possible. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions you have about the steps I am taking to keep everyone safe. I look forward to seeing you all soon.